About Me

My photo

I am the Owner/President of Snaggle Foot Dog Walks & Pet Care in Round Lake Beach, Illinois. I live there with my puppy Bandit. I love reading stories and information about pets which could help both owners and animals.  Please feel free to check out our dog walking and pet sitting services.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Dogfest Walk ‘N Roll, Saturday 10/18/14, Naperville, Illinois

By: Laurie Brzostowski, President, Snaggle Foot Dog Walks and Pet Care-Round Lake, IL

One of my sitters/walkers is a puppy raiser for Canine Companions for Independence.  Occasionally I like to post an event that is happening for this wonderful organization.

Dogfest Walk 'n Roll is a great family event so grab your leash and get ready to have a tail-waggin' good time! 

Dogfest Walk 'n Run is an event to raise money and awareness for Canine Compansion for Independence, a non profit organization that provides highly skilled assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities.

Although these dogs are valued at $50,000 they are provided at NO CHARGE.  We are able to do this because of contributions and volunteers. 

You can be a part of enhancing the lives of people with disabilities.  It is truly life changing for the donors, volunteers, and recipients.

Please visit my team page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/Noyo-Boyo

Donations of any size are appreciated  

Valerie Caputa 
Volunteer Puppy Raiser 



No comments:

Post a Comment